I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prince of Persia + Capricco XXV

Friday was sushi + Prince of Persia with Crystal :) Prince of Persia was actually a lot better than I expected it to be, since I kind of went in with the mindset that it would be like Clash of the Titans... or worse. If you want some mindless entertainment with an easy to follow plot and pretty graphics (especially if you like video games) it's really quite okay! Jake Gyllenhaal looked as gorgeous as always, despite the greasy long hair, and I actually liked him and the princess together! Sometimes it's as cheesy as hell (ahem Clash of the Titans) but this one was nice :3 The soundtrack was good too. Plus we watched it for free at The Grand Cathay, thanks to some promotion Crystal's dad got with some bank :)

Today was HC Band at VCH with Abii. We ate at the coolest McD's at Boat Quay (because we were broke hahaha stupid concerts + flowers :P) then met Sam and one of Crystal's classmates. It was quite cool because Abii and I know Sam in different ways. Sam was Abii's primary school classmate and I know Sam from Chinese tutition in Sec 2. And now she's Crystal's classmate! I never though I would see Sam again after I stopped Chinese tuition, so this was really cool haha. HC Band was quite good (but I wouldn't know otherwise, since I don't know much about band) and the acoustics were wonderful. The sound doesn't just hang in there like it does at RP and it felt like we were being wrapped and surrounded by the music (Y) My favourite piece was probably Nobody hahaha it was so cute :3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pooh balloon :3

No comments:

Post a Comment