I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My mom mixed up the time we had to be at the temple so we missed the prayers for my great-grandmother, and Beatrice and I forgot that there isn't guitar today. So essentially we left the house at 9.30a.m. and stoned at Starbucks for an hour for nothing. x.x And I was looking forward to guitar lesson as well, I'm learning Usher Valse :) Coolest song ever



In the end met Crystal at Woodlands because she wanted to pass to me her Newsweeks instead of throwing them away :3 Went to study at Woodlands library after eating lunch at Long John's Silver, where Crystal lost her pouch. We thought we were screwed because we had a bunch of tickets in there (if she had lost the Guitarra ticket I don't know what we could have done) but the chicken book saved us :) The service counter people had a different mental image of pouch from us (semantics! ELL knowledge coming into play again :) and they only realised we were talking about a purse when they realised we lost a book too.

I haven't really studied for GP, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to study for GP anyway. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment