I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Preliminary Idea

I don't think I've ever slept at 1a.m. for some school-related thing before. Thanks PI, you've just set a new record. 3 different topics, at least 3 drafts each. And my printer decided to conk out on me yesterday, so my dad went to his office at 6a.m. in the morning to print my PI out for me :3

Yesterday was momentous. Small group audition for guitar concert, Guitar exco speech and last day of refining PI. Despite failing ELL P1 today, I feel like I can finally take a deep breath and relax.

I thought I lost my water bottle. I freaked and asked the security guard to open LT1 for me. In the end I left it on the counter at 7-11 x.x I only realised I had some sort of sentimental attachment to that water bottle after being all D: at the prospect of never seeing it again. I think it's a combination of it being the bottle that accompanied me through so much in Sec 4 and it being yellow in colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment