I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jubilate VII

Photobucket
It was beyond wonderful to see everyone again, especially all together like this. Such a rarity nowadays :) We were kind of late since there was a jam and we underestimated the time it would take to get to RP from Woodlands MRT and thus missed Band, which made Crystal sad because there was a song they were playing she wanted to hear. Thanks to the assigned seating, we were at the very last row on the second floor, but the sound was actually really really good up there. SO and Choir were especially good, and I really liked the Vivaldi and the Stand By Me + I'm Yours. Brenda, Debbie and Crystal were singing along to Jubilate Deo at the end (Y)

The LD skit was unexpectedly good, and it had a lot of references to SN that were damn funny. "I am officially mentally disturbed. Father Barre is standing in my room." There were dancing nuns and trip science muggers and cheerleaders and bimbos and councillors and they had singing. Halfway through the "Wherever we go, the St. Nicks spirit lives on" banner came out (Y) I miss my school (the day right up until Jubilate was crap (N), it seems the number of crappy days have been increasing exponentially. Maybe I'm just cranky and need more sleep).

The only thing I'm looking forward to now is guitar concert (after GP CT whooo although I haven't studied x.x). There is a shortage of tickets! So exciting :) I think I have to kick someone from my family out so Brenda can come.

No comments:

Post a Comment