I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Friday, July 9, 2010

More gaying during the June holidays :)

Stayed at Hard Rock Hotel for 3 days during the last week of the holidays because we wanted to go to Universal Studios but it was solidly sold out. So we didn't do very much there. My routine was: wake up, eat, eat more, watch HIMYM, eat dinner, drink Irish beer/Irish whiskey/wine, attempt to study, fail at studying, watch football, sleep. Repeat. The hotel was so so so pretty though, and our level had this gigantic picture of Pete Townshend, which was pretty cool.

Physics, ELL and GP CTs were atrocious. I would be surprised if I pass any of those three. I am so so disappointed with Math. ): Chem was fine, I'm mildly surprised that people made it out to be so difficult, because I honestly thought it was fine.

Watched Eclipse with Abii, Brenda and Crystal right after Physics CT. Crystal and Abii thought Yiling was going to come so they bought 5 tickets, so we had one spare seat for our bags z.z Such a bad movie omg I think I listened to maybe 50% of the dialogue, I was either talking to Crystal about gravitation v circular motion or just generally spacing out. Xavier Samuel is gorgeous though x.x Saw Debbie having dinner at Fish & Co hahahaha, then went to talk at McDonalds while Crystal ate an ice-cream :3

After Guitar exco meeting on Friday, went to Debbie's house to sleepover and watch Netherlands v Brazil (2-1, FUCK YEAH! ♥). Almost didn't happen because an hour before we were supposed to meet, Crystal smsed me: "I'm damn tired leh, I don't want to go anymore" because she was doing the Alejandro dance the entire day z.z But she managed to drag herself out of her house despite the fact that someone stole Ghost ): Had dinner at AMK Hub (and then coffee at Coffee Bean, I cannot understand why people like chai lattes, they're damn gross D: ) then magically made our way to Debbie's without getting lost.

Crystal played Plane on Debbie's piano, which sounded amazing. Debbie stunned us with her voice too, which was as loud as her louder than average piano. I think Debbie's grandfather was quite happy about Crystal playing the piano :3 After trying the Alejandro dance, we settled down to watch Netherlands v Brazil. Brazil damn dirty, so many fouls given. Heh heh ;) Celebrated after the match by posting statues on fb going "YOU AIN'T MUCH IF YOU AIN'T DTUCH" and generally being creepers. Finally revived letsdrinkblood-everyday then settled down in bed at around 3a.m.

Debbie fell asleep the first, Crystal nodded off around 4.30a.m. so Abs and I were the only ones left talking until 5.30a.m. :) We planned to wake up at 7a.m. because Debbie needed to leave the house at 8a.m. for Choir (VJ Choir is damn hiong z.z) but we were all "mhm.... yeah we're up... mhm" at 7.55a.m., heh. So Debbie left first, leaving us to wash up and get out of her house. We tried to drag ourselves out of bed and we actually managed to get up and brush our teeth but we fell back asleep and woke up at 10a.m. hahahahha felt kind of like a mini walk of shame

Took a bus back to Upper Thomson to eat my favourite fried fish mee then went our separate ways to go home and crash. I very very nearly fell asleep at the dinner table because I was trying not to screw up my sleep schedule by attempting to stave off sleep until 10p.m. but I got super grumpy and basically insulted the vet for insinuating that we were poor kitten owners by not feeding George the "kitten food that she needs". Sorry I can't do that, she has diarrohea if I do, so screw you and your lousy Sydney degree.

It was useless to keep my "normal" sleep schedule because of the World Cup semi-finals. Crystal and I had this wonderful routine: sleep at 8p.m., call each other at 2a.m., watch the match while chatting on MSN, call each other after the match to discuss the match/arrange call times for that morning then go back to bed until 6a.m. :) YAY ORANJE GOT THROUGH TO THE FINALS!! I was really really really hoping for a Germany v Netherlands finals (rivalries are the best) but stupid Paul and his stupidly accurate predictions. I am going to have octopus paella someday soon >:( So now Oranje has to beat Spain GO DUTCHIES! RVP IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SCORE. I want Germany to win 3rd place, I don't like Uruguay. And they deserve it anyway, they've been really good :3

No comments:

Post a Comment