I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Friday, July 16, 2010

Before GP

Today before GP we were playing hangman and I put down _ _ _ _ _ / VAN / _ E _ _ _ E (footballer, Dutch) and I was quite sad that no one seemed to be able to guess who my favourite footballer was. Then Marken said "Van Persie?" Which was amazing because he doesn't even watch football. Apparently it's because he reads newspapers and Robin scores... sometimes (he just had to rub in the fact that RVP only scores sporadically, but still, the main point is that someone who doesn't watch football still knows RVP! :)

Can't be bothered to type in full paragraphs anymore:
  • I don't remember why but I said something about imagining Ravins naked, there was this pause, then Marken said "Eww" in a mildly disturbed voice then Ahmed agreed haha
  • Spent most of GP talking to Ahmed about random stuff like people getting drunk in Tokyo (plus the various merits of drinking vodka) and attempts to buy R21 movie tickets. Somehow Carnegie Mellon was mentioned too.
  • Met Crystal at the last minute to have dinner at AMK Hub. Was nice catching up with her :) So so so broke now though urgh.
  • Ended off CTs with 2 As and 3 Bs. The only B I'm unhappy with is Physics, it was mildly surprising to get B for GP and ELL. So overall I guess I'm okay with my marks.
  • I think my CT is pissed off with me because I forged my parents' signature right in front of him. Oops. But I told my dad and he just found it highly amusing (shrugs) My dad's opinion matters more to me

No comments:

Post a Comment