I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Monday, July 19, 2010

It's late

I was crapping all over the place during Guitar to try to cheer Joy up. I may or may not have succeeded (I think I did though, at least a little bit), but at least I amused myself.

M: Why are you sniggering?
B: (to Joy) I think Marken just hasn't seen me happy yet
in response to Ji Heng suanning Tey Guan in front of the entire CCA

I remember trying to find common interests between me and Joy.
B: Do you like Christian Bale? Do you like --
J: No and I don't like him naked either
B: I wasn't going to ask you if you like a clothed Bale better than a naked Bale, I was going to move on to Jake Gyllenhaal

At least we found our common love -- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I have decided that from now on, I'll just eat bananas, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and drink beer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be happy forever. But Joy told me that I won't be beautiful anymore if I grow fat :3 Stupid fat-cist :P

Other than crapping with Joy, the only other high point of my day was PW. PW! So yeah, not the greatest of days ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment