I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last weekend before the studying finally starts

Caught Dr. Parnassus today at The Cathay, I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. To be honest, I was slightly confused towards the end, and the ending wasn't that good anyway. The special effects were beyond stunning though, and Lily Cole is etherally beautiful. (FYI House casting directors, this is how a supermodel should look like, not some fugly 30 year old trying to pass off as a 15 year old.)

I also bought new school shoes, but because of the black-based/white-based constraint, I only got a pair of black Converse. Boooring. ): I liked the suede Puma shoes and the Sergio Rossi/Puma shoes as well, but I think I would cry if I stepped on chewing gum (which seems to happen quite a bit in RI :/) considering how pretty they are and how much they cost. I think my school uniform looks much better now that I've shortened the skirt one more fold. I also think that the blouse looks quite ugly all poufed out. And my blouse is way too large at the sides, I wonder if I should alter that as well...

There were A Single Man posters at The Cathay! That movie looks AMAZING, I hope I can watch it. Please don't be R21 ):

No comments:

Post a Comment