I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm starting to enjoy my class more and more :) I'm actually pretty excited to do the PW getting-to-know-you worksheet, it seems quite interesting. (Except for the 11th commandment one, since I don't really know/follow the 10 commandments already.) I feel like I should be as honest as possible, which is weird because most of the time I bullshit my way through these things ahem ahem. I like my PW tutor, he seems nice :) I wonder how we get assigned our groups. It's pretty exciting but scary at the same time.

I hope I get into Guitar Ensemble. Even though One Earth seems interesting (and One Earth/French Connection is slack and only 2 days), I think I might really enjoy Guitar Ensemble. Whatever the case, I hope I like whatever CCA I end up in. I know only too well that CCA can make or break the entire school experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment