I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with a cold. My throat hurts and I'm sniffling ): At least I have my Where's Waldo?/Keith Moon shirt to keep me happy :)

Photobucket



I tried to organise a meeting at my house yesterday, but it failed because Brenda had to go hiking at Bukit Timah with her family, Eunice had a council nominee meeting, Crystal had her mahjong showdown and Debbie ended choir too late. So in the end Abii came at 10.30a.m., and we met up with Yiling around 2.15p.m. But it still nice to see them! :) Abii and I creeped facebook then watched Glee. Felt hungry so we went to AMK Hub to find food (and to go check out the super hot guy Bernice saw who worked at Polar Cakes, but he wasn't there ): ), and then Yiling smsed us to tell us she was hungry and wanted to meet up for lunch in 45 minutes. So I decided to go to 313 to find a cardigan, where I procured the red and white striped tee from Zara and got a cardigan from Uniqlo :) Came home to take pictures in our full uniforms~

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I bought a cardigan because I was freezing during GP and cardigans look really cute with the collar of the blouse :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment