I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Monday, May 9, 2011

Went to Crystal's house today. Reminisced fondly of our incredible Sec 4 days (the longer I am in Raffles the more I forget exactly how much I enjoyed my Sec 4 year. I'm imagining the classroom on the second floor, away from all of the other Sec 4 classes and how the sunlight looked so pretty around 9am in the morning after Math lesson, Lit/perving sessions with Abii, imploring Brenda to walk slightly slower, obsessing over Trek and ZQ and Pine and male models with Crystal), printed pictures of hot men to stick in chicken book, played music (it's nice how letting someone listen to songs I've loved and gotten bored of helps me appreciate them as if it's my first time listening to them again, even if Crystal wasn't particularly fond of them haha :3) listened to Crystal play piano (always feel really lucky to have her play for me alone~ ;), walked in the hot sun to get lunch, tried to watch Stargate on a laser disc and failed, watched Crystal play Portal then had waffles to end the day.

I feel so lighthearted and loved right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment