I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Sunday, June 19, 2011

After last night, my black Zara dress will forever be known in my head as the one I spilled Kilkenny over.

I'm actually really enjoying this holiday. I'm mugging less than I did this time 2 years ago for Os (perhaps it's because I don't memorise as much anymore), which sort of scares me, but it has been filled with Doctor Who and movies (X-Men, Super 8, Wanted, Penelope), food and alcohol (BeerFest was crowded and epic, Jagermeister is horrendous) and studying outside to a decent level of productivity. Plus I got a new 64gb iPod, which is pretty exciting because I literally had no space left on my old 32gb one :> And a new pair of headphones! My old Sennheisers tore apart the last day of term. I bought them online, and they shipped from Sweden to Singapore in 4 days :) I'm also rediscovering my love for 90s UK boybands. I did lose all of my Westlife CDs though, which is saddening. Probably going to buy them all over again (sigh)

I also found new mugging motivation today, apart from the gorgeous weather. All of this will be worth it when I make enough money to buy a Leica C:

No comments:

Post a Comment