I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10am to midnight

Met up with Abii, Debbie and Yiling for some much-needed retail therapy today. There is something so exciting in watching others buying cute stuff heehee all the thrill of finding something nice without the pinch in your pocket :) I didn't realise how much I miss shopping (I don't count a 15-minute expedition to HMV as shopping .__.) until today. Then again I also didn't realise that I only sleep well when I'm completely relaxed - which doesn't exactly happen very often - until 2 days ago.

Iron Madien, Miley Cyrus, Ke$ha, Xbox, Jake Gyllenhaal and Quadrophenia (urgh urgh so happy ♥♥♥♥ thanks babes :) :) at HMV; berets at Uniqlo; paella and balloon turtles at Marche (I hope Debbie managed to recover my lost turtle from Andersen's!); polka-dotted button downs and rabbit-print scarves at Zara; fake Wayfarers at Rubi; rum & raisin at Andersen's.

Add camwhoring, long talks about creepers and classmates and a lot of laughter and you have a perfect day out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment