I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things I want to do for this holiday:
  • Finish watching Big Bang Theory Season 3
  • Watch Star Trek: The Original Series Season 2
  • Watch Star Trek: The Original Series Season 3
  • Read all the books I recently bought
  • Watch the Linear Algebra lectures I downloaded on iTunes
  • Complete my math tutorials
  • Physics e-learning
  • Revise all the Chem topics taught after CTs (memorise + re-do tutorials)
  • Pick out linguistics books to read
  • Read them
  • Read a few issues of TIME for GP
This will make it the first time I'll be studying during the December holidays. Oh, A Levels. ): I think I will probably be able to get through next year by keeping the fact that this time next year I will be drinking my liver into oblivion, drunk on the joy of getting rid of the A Levels in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment