I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Prom

Lots of prom pictures on fb now, which got me thinking about what I would wear if I were a boy. To prom, that is.

Photobucket
So fucking suave mhm ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha okay maybe not this but I thought it was cool and fashion forward~~


And I'd have hair like ZQ's
Photobucket

Photobucket
Undercuts are so sexy urgh ♥

Photobucket

Or maybe Capt. Fine's
Photobucket

The reason all of my prom inspiration (sounds weird to even say that since it's for a male version of me hahahaha, or you know, if I get a boyfriend between now and prom) involves either Zachary Quinto or Chris Pine is because I'm on a Star Trek kick right now :3

A Trek spam following this would be logical.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Leather jacket <: <: <:

Photobucket
ZQ has perfect arms mhm

No comments:

Post a Comment