I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Collected my O Level cert after having breakfast at Macs with Yiling. I don't think we've ever had breakfast at any other place together before. Wait, we went to Burger King the morning after prom, but that's besides the point. Proceeded to Orchard after that, where we saw this cakes gone wrong book, damn funny omg. Poopy chocolate icing cakes!

Met up with Bernice Chin and Crystal to watch Clash of the Titans. It was pretty horrific and the people around me seemed to be taking it seriously. The storyline was predictable as predictable can get, the lines were as corny as corny has ever been (Ease your storm, Perseus.) and the acting wasn't all that great. Crystal and I were talking through half the movie and Yiling was sniggering throughout. "Wah your Sammie"; "my man cannot turn to stone because he doesn't have flesh lol" What I don't understand is how this can be PG. I wouldn't bring anyone under the age of 13 into the movie. At least Sam Worthington was nice to look at. As was Nicholas Hoult, despite the long hair.

Dinner at Marche (again) with my mom, my aunt and uncle and my cousin (the nice 5 year old), the main topic of conversation was primary schools. It seems quite difficult to send your child to a good primary school. I am glad that I won't have to worry about which school to send my daughter to in the future. Idk about a son, hopefully my husband will be from some pro primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment