I don't actually have a giraffe. ):

Monday, March 14, 2011

I think I'm oddly happy considering I have no life now. I want to read something other than TIME magazine (Everything Is Illuminated, Children Playing Before A Statue of Hercules, American Gods, Bad Omens and Pato Alto are all among the pile of books I own and haven't gotten around to reading). I want to play something on guitar that's not Handel or Gloria Estefan. I want to learn things that don't involve magnets or carboncations.

It has never been this hard to make myself get down to work. I think I would gladly study if I could just have half of the day to myself without having to run all over Singapore to fufill committments. I never realised how much I treasured my ~alone time.

Plus I'm running out of CDs to listen to and I have a lot more to study. I'm far far behind how much I should have already revised for CTs, yet I'm not concerned.

(Sigh) Still oddly content though. Maybe its because I'm getting enough sleep :) Although I could probably do more things if I slept less but I'm far happier this way heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment